NAORCA Incorporated recognizes privacy and security as being concerns for most individuals accessing the Internet, including our clients, customers and membership. This statement describes how NAORCA Incorporated collects, uses and safeguards information you provide when using our website; in accordance with the relevant legislation for the countries in which such data is being processed. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by NAORCA Incorporated as set forth in the policy currently in effect. Any changes to this statement will be posted on our website, so please check back periodically to ensure you have the most current statement.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
1. Traffic Analytics. When you visit our website, we collect and aggregate information about your domain name. We use this to measure number of visits, average time spent on the NAORCA website, pages viewed and website usage information. We use this information to measure the use of our sites and to improve the content of our sites. We collect this information in a form that does not enable us to directly connect any personal information to a specific visitor.
2. Ordering Information. When you place an order with us, we will collect personal information such as your name, shipping and billing addresses, contact information, and information necessary to complete your purchase such as a credit card number. We use this information to facilitate order processing and to enable us to contact you if a problem arises with your order.
3. Registration Information. In order to use some parts of the NAORCA website, you need to either create an ID and password or use an ID and password that we have created for you. Your ID, password, email address and password is associated with other personal information about you, such as your name and email address. NAORCA uses your this information and associated data to enable you to log into the NAORCA website and authenticate yourself. NAORCA may also use this information to email you information that may interest you such as surveys, recommendations, and special offers.
4. Cookies. When you enter our website, our server may attach a small text file to your hard drive called a cookie. Your unique cookie lets us know whenever you re-enter our site so we can recall where you have previously been on our site, and what, if anything, you have in your current metadata of log in file. Cookies help us deliver a better website experience to our users.
We may also use this information to better personalize the content, banner ads, and promotions that you and other users will see on our websites and also on other websites that you may visit later. This helps us deliver you the content you want when you want it, in order for you to make better decisions. We uses a third party to track user clickstreams.
You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your Internet browser preferences, you have the ability to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. Please note that, if you choose to reject all cookies you will be unable to use those services or engage in activities that require the placement of cookies.
5. Employment, Marketing, and Research. We may ask you for and collect personal information at other times, including when you enter a sweepstakes or contest; participate in a promotion or marketing campaign sponsored by us or one of its business partners; when you want to find out about service offered in your area; when you complete surveys or other questionnaires; when you participate in a user forum or blog hosted by us or one of our business partners; when you send an email to us; or when you engage in other activities on the site. Our website may also contain optional surveys and questionnaires asking for information, as well as several opportunities for visitors to ask questions. We use the information you provide to help us design and build better products, to customize your experience, and to provide advice and purchase recommendations. Taking part in any of these segments is always optional and voluntary.
We also use the information we collect to help target valuable marketing and advertising offers. This kind of advertising may be done with banner ads as well as promotional emails sent by us, or by third parties under contract with us. We may also match user information with third party data to help us better understand our clients, customers and vendors. We may also conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when making selections, during a promotion, from surveys and from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis so as to prevent identification of personal information relating to any one individual. We may share this aggregated data with our business partners.
HOW DOES NAORCA SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
NAORCA Incorporated takes great pride in utilizing only reputable business partners. NAORCA may also, on occasion, provide personal information to third-party businesses as part of a specific product, service, or promotion.
NAORCA shares website usage information about visitors to our websites, who have received a targeted promotional campaign, with reputable third-party advertising companies for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. For this purpose, we and our third-party advertising companies note some of the pages you visit on our websites through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs). The information collected by our third-party advertising companies through the use of these pixel tags is not personally identifiable.
WHAT ARE MY CHOICES REGARDING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You also have the right to access (review, correct, amend or delete) your personal information by contacting NAORCA. Individuals are responsible for providing us with accurate and complete personal information, and for contacting us if correction of such information is required. Please note that, where permitted, we may charge a nominal fee for fulfilling access requests and that we reserve the right to disallow unreasonable requests for access.
If you have established a “user profile” on the NAORCA website, you may change the information you provided by visiting that portion of the website and resubmitting your information.Please direct any questions concerning NAORCA’s privacy practices to email@example.com.
HOW WILL NAORCA PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
When you place an order or provide personal information, we employ industry-standard technical and organizational security measures, such as encryption, where appropriate. Encryption scrambles the information in your request, including your any and all personal information, so this information can only be viewed by NAORCA. NAORCA currently uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, where appropriate, for Internet-based transactions.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we have taken appropriate steps to protect your personal information, NAORCA cannot ensure or otherwise warrant the security of any information you provide to us or from our website, and therefore you use our site at your own risk.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN’S PRIVACY?
Websites operated by or on behalf of NAORCA Inc. and its afiliated companies and/or subsidiaries are intended for use by persons age 18 and over. NAORCA does not seek to collect information about persons under the age of 18. No information should be submitted to or posted on NAORCA’s website by users under 18 years of age. If a person under the age of 18 submits personal information to NAORCA’s website, we delete the information as soon as we discover it was provided by a person under 18 years of age and do not use it for any purpose. NAORCA encourages parents to take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet, and to inform them of the potential dangers of providing information about themselves over the Internet.